Tuesday 2 April 2013

Happy Easter Y'all.



Happy Easter!

I hope there was an abundance of chocolate, roasts and Springtime florals for everyone. I know Easter is not primarily about bunnies but these pin-up bunnygirls are too amazing to ignore! There's something about those retro pin-up photographs that just ooze sensuality and glamour. The ears in the middle photo remind me of those Maison Michel lace rabbit ears sported by the likes of Lady Gaga and the Olsen twins. Still oh-so lust worthy! 

I proudly wore my own pair of bunny ears all Easter. They were the brown furry Lindt ones (one day I'll own a lacey pair) and they were courtesy of my sister. She knows of my penchant for animal ears and seasonal accessories!



Here are a few snaps of my Easter. The first picture is of the spread for my mum's Easter lunch. The floral prints were perfect for Spring and the resurfacing sun. Then the parade of golden bunnies that I am desperately trying to not consume in one sitting...watch this space...and last but not least the baking skills of my Grandma and Aunt, everything was truly scrumptious!

Follow me on Instagram: hellotherecuteness



CLB x

No comments:

Post a Comment