Wednesday 3 April 2013

Chillin' Out, Maxin', Relaxin' All Cool.

March is always a busy month for me; my sister, my mother and myself all have our birthdays within 2 days of each other! Plus all the boring stuff, like assignment deadlines and general end of term business. As a collective birthday present the famille et moi went away on a mini spa-break. To sum up, it was heavenly.


The spa itself, called Senspa, was Thai themed and was part of Carey's Manor hotel in the New Forest. The food at the restaurant was sublime, I could live off their Thai green curry and the bar, which looks like some twinkling haven in the above photo, provided us with some great cocktails! Alas, there was no Midori, my favourite poison, but I managed, somehow...



The 'Downhill Racer' had Captain Morgan's rum, Disaronno, pineapple juice and a squeeze of lime in it, I am such a sucker for a good cocktail! The far right photo is the carrot cappuccino with vanilla oil. As delicious as it was posh!


Here's some photos of the Senspa decor, along with some champagne (display only, sadly). The spa itself was incredible with bubbling Jacuzzis, soothing fountains, themed showers that varied from 'Ice Storm' to 'Caribbean Rain', warm stone beds and divine steam rooms. I tucked into the March issue of Harper's Bazaar and allowed my troubles to melt away for 48 hours. Needless to say, returning to reality was hard, I'm already counting down the months until I can get another amazing massage!

There will be more fashion/street style related posts on their way, keep posted :)

CLB x

No comments:

Post a Comment