Tuesday 29 October 2013

Guess Who's Back?

I'm back, baby!


Summer Summary: Funglasses; Andy Murray's win; Channel Islands & France; Weymouth beach; Grad Ball; Sister's Graduation; Shots





Cor blimey, it's been a while hasn't it?! Unfortunately my MA dissertation took over my life during the summer (when I wasn't on the beach or shopping or hungover...) and after that the job hunt went full throttle. However, dissertation hand in day, or as I liked to call it D-Day, finally arrived and exactly a month after I landed a Christmas temp job with John Lewis. Could this be me finally getting my shit together? Watch this space...









Summer Summary: London Round One, cocktails, Regent Street, vintage markets; Tickled Ivory; London Round Two, V&A and the Science Museum; Procrasti-nail art; Vintage Chanel; Selfie; Sunset; A friend's wedding


What you have to look forward to:

Halloween is my favourite holiday and I think it totally deserves its time to shine before Christmas gets the spotlight so I shall be giving you the complete run down of Halloween costumes. 

I am really hoping to the develop a feature on my personal style (hashtag ootd). Since officially moving back in with the parents my clothes, shoes, hats, bags, etc are a disorganised pile in my room, but at least they are all in the same place, so I have no excuses now!

There are a lot of inspirational people out there and I am really hoping I'll be able to wrangle some interviews with said people. I'm keeping schtum for now but fingers crossed this idea will become a reality!



Summer Summary: Wedding; Bestival;Dissertation hand-in; Pink hair don't care; Guildford; Meeting Tinie Tempah; Pub lunch; Funglasses; Saturday night reading; Midori

Follow me on instagram if you want, I use it more than is sociably acceptable: hellotherecuteness

CLB x

No comments:

Post a Comment