Sunday 3 March 2013

Fortune Favours The Brave.

Having spent years pouring over other people’s blogs, abundant with photographs of the beautifully clad and every sentence dripping with inspiration, I thought it was my turn to give it a shot. The blogging world has exploded over the last couple of years and the most successful fashion/beauty/style blogs offer some tough competition (but also a good read) so this is a terrifying venture for me. But fortune favours the brave, so here we go!

Here are some of the photos I've taken over the years whilst wandering the streets of London.



Floral Punk: a punk kindly offers some
impromptu modelling



Bright Tights: this woman proves leopard print
and bright colours are always a winner
Reflective: a photo of a coat in the V&A fashion
collection with a photograph accidentally, but
beautifully, reflected onto the glass encasing it


Bargain: a rail of vintage dresses at a stall in Camden


A Piece of the Oriental: a stall selling all sorts of Japanese cuteness,
mainly Hello Kitty and Totoro memorabilia and jewellery

 Me in a nutshell: I have a pile of Vogue magazines that is easily eight times my height (I am pretty short, but I feel this is still a significant piece of trivia). I have a fetish for sequins, a fancy for pearls and a fondness for glitter. I like to photograph everything and anything, I'm always very snap happy, much to the annoyance of my friends and family at times; follow me on instagram here if ya fancy it. My faith lies in accessories and I possess an imagination that knows no bounds.

I am a regular writer for the fashion section of online publication, The Surrey Scholar. My articles have covered a lot of ground, from the neon trend to Japanese fashion to vintage shopping and everything in between. To look at my latest article, click here, while you're at it, why not have a cheeky butcher's at the other articles by myself and others on offer! 


My blog is about fashion and all the creativity it encompasses. I hope you enjoy it!

The "Fashionmachine": photographed in the V&A
CLB x

No comments:

Post a Comment